Princess ky 3

Monday, March 26, 2012

Moving forward


We listen to this kids nursery songs in the car all of the time. So much so, that Annadele knows many of the songs by heart. I think she is adorable singing Daisy Daisy. What surprised me is that when she sings this in the car she for some unknown reason she will usually say "a bicycle built for Wally". I don't know why but when I recorded her she actually said two, and now corrects her dad when he says Wally.
We finally had our interview with the Stake President regarding my cancellation and Mark's clearance. It seemed to go really well. He asked if we supported each other, and loved each other. He even asked me if Mark was abusive, but I guess in this day in age he has to ask. He said the last one he did took 40 days. So if we don't hear from him, or receive our own letters in the mail, we are supposed to follow up mid May. If all goes well, we are tentatively planning to do it on our anniversary which is June 9Th. How cool would that be to be able to get sealed on our wedding day in the Las Vegas temple. It is even a Saturday. All I can say is it is in the Lords hands, but I really, really hope it can happen. If we are denied, then we have to wait another year before we can apply again. I am praying we don't have to wait, but again it is in the Lord's hands. I have to trust that he is in control.
Other than that we had a uneventful week, or at least I don't remember much going on.
Sarah was trying to use the blanket as a turban. She said she doesn't know how the Arabs do it. But I suspect they don't use a thick blanket. Alex is crying. She was crying on and off all night driving her mother crazy. I don't know what Mark is trying to do. We will leave it at that. I love my funny family.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Funny pictures. They make me laugh. I love the video of Annadelle singing. How freaking Cute! It put a big smile on my face. I think that would be way awesome if you got sealed on your wedding day! Now you just have to wait and see. Man, I don't know about you, but that's a long time to wait!

Melodee said...

Mer that's awesome about a possible sealing date. Cant wait to hear more. Loved the video!