Princess ky 3

Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm 3 in March




So we have been telling Annadele she will turn 3 in March. March is here and she finally turned three. She is such a sweet heart. She didn't care about a big party or anything. Of course I have already decided she will not have a friend party until she is 5. I don't think it is necessary, and after last years fiasco I just am not up for it. But I think she had a nice day. Adele flew in from New York Thursday evening. She asked me if I wanted to go shopping, and of course I said yes. I don't get many opportunities to get out of the house and especially with out any kids. We were looking for somethings for her new house, and I was able to get a couple of stools to use in the bathroom to help Annadele in the potty training process (so hopefully I won't have to be there every time.) I had looked in Walmart and hadn't found anything, so I was pretty happy to find them all cutiesed up and everything at Home goods. We also got a few balloons just because I know Annadele and Alex would like them.
We started the day at IHOP. We had brought in the presents for Annadele to unwrap while we waited for our food. She loved everything she got. She got a Tiana dress up from Sarah. A collection of princess barbie dolls from me and Mark, and dress up ballerina skirt from Alex. She loved everything she got, and was very good when we told her she had to wait to go home to open the barbies and try on her dress up stuff. The staff even sang Happy Birthday to her. I wasn't expecting that. I know they do that at other restaurants, but it was a nice surprise at IHOP. She even got a bowl of ice cream that I think she took one bite of. Oh well, it was the thought that counts. It was a pretty low key day. Dad and Mom were trying to clean and organize their new place since mom was only going to be here a few days. We took Sarah out of school so she could be around and enjoy the day. Mark had a meeting that night so we decided to have an early dinner at Red Robin so he could be there. It was a little crazy with my two little ones. With Alex not feeling well, she didn't even want to eat which isn't like her. The table in front of us had two kids who got balloons, and that is all she cared about. The funny thing is that Annadele had said she wanted a hamburger for dinner, thus Red Robin, and when we got there she ordered Mac n' Cheese. Got a love it.
Mark went to his meeting, and the rest of us went to the park for a little bit. It was great to move around after a heavy meal. The kids always love the slides, and if they get an opportunity the swings. We got home, and I put Alex to bed. We sang Happy Birthday to her, and had some cookie cake. Sarah had promised Annadele she would paint her face. So Annadele put on her Tiana costume, and got her face painted. It was a great end to a good day.








So now that her birthday is over Annadele keeps telling me it is someone elses birthday now. I think she is worried we still have all of this cookie cake, and it is not her birthday any more. And what are we going to do about it. Slowly it is getting eaten. The bad part is that is mainly me. I think it will go in the garbage sooner than later. Then she asks me who's birthday it is today. I keep telling her Breanna's is on the 30Th.
Our new find this week is that they just opened up a WinCo foods here. Mark went on Monday, and then he took me grocery shopping on Tuesday night while dad watched the kids. It was like a kid in a candy store. I couldn't believe all of the bins of food they had. The cool find for us is that they had dutch process cocoa. We have been looking for it in the stores, and can't find it. We were thinking we might have to special order it over the internet or make a trip to Hersey Penn. to find it. We even went back on Saturday to show his mom the store and pick up some steaks for Sunday dinner. I don't think it is a store I will go to every week, but some of the deals are worth a trip once a month.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Annadelle is getting so big. Wow! 3 already. It sounds like a fun day. I'm glad you had a good day. At least you could celebrate it with Marks parents. Anadelle is such a cutie.

I like winco too. They have realy good deals sometimes.

Mandos said...

It looks like Annadelle got spopiled! Good for her! :) I love the cookie cake. My kids are not fans of cake. I might have to still that idea!
My kids are the same way with birthday days they want to know who's is next. Breanna is counting down her birthday with a chain ring she made. :) LOL!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday to Annadelle! She is so cute. I love the face painting! Sounds like it was a great day.