Princess ky 3

Monday, April 30, 2012

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

So I called the temple to schedule our sealing.  They only had 3 time slots left for June 9th, 8am, 6pm, or 7pm.  Kimi is trying to come, but needs to leave that evening so she can be home for a farewell of some good friends.  So I chose 8AM.  Little did I know that I need to be at the temple at 6:45AM!  I am barely opening my eyes at 6:30, and you all know I am not a morning person.  But I hope I will be excited, and it will counter out any orneriness I might have.  When the lady sent me the e-mail with the information, I found out Sarah could be there.  I didn't even think that was possible.  I am so excited she can be apart of this special day. We had stake conference this weekend, and Mark even ran into her bishop.  He was able to tell the bishop that we need to get Sarah in for an interview so she can come to the ceremony.  What timing is that.
Now for the kicker.  Apparently because I never canceled my sealing with Brandon (which I was always counseled not to do unless I was being sealed again), Annadele and Alexandra were born under the covenant to me and Brandon.  Whatcha you talkin' about Willis?  I am still a little dumb founded over this.  I have such mixed emotions.  Yeah! my girls are sealed to me, but with my ex not good.  So apparently, we need another letter from the first presidency to get a cancellation for them.  It all sounds crazy to me.  And of course our bishop chose this week to go out of town.  It has taken so long to get to this point.  Now I don't know if we will be able to be sealed on June 9th.  Please say prayers for us.  It just seems there are always obstacles in the way. 

Something good that happened this week.  Alexandra gave us an honest to goodness kiss on the cheek.  She only did it once, but it was so great.  She usually just leans in her head so you can kiss her, and that is how she gives love.  So to have her actually have her kiss us was a special treat. 
Other than that my kids have been home all week just trying to get over colds and sicknesses.  Annadele woke up Saturday morning with diarea.  Leaked it all over the carpet in our room, in the hall til she was in the bathroom and we could change her.  Gotta love being a parent.  But I still love it.  And I have been cleaning like crazy.  Just trying to spring clean and get organized.  That and mom is coming to visit.  Not that she would care, but it is an extra incentive.

2 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

Oh NO!!!! That is crazy!!! I hope that things will all work out. We will sure be praying for you.

Mandos said...

Are you kidding me??!! It all sounds so crazy! But I know it will work out. It will!:) And how exciting that sarah can be apart of it! Sending my prayers your way. Love you!