Princess ky 3

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What a trip.



I just wanted to say thank you to Mom for driving down all of my stuff that has been at every one's houses. Thank you to all who have stored my stuff. It is a trip down memory lane to open them up and see what I have. There are some boxes I haven't seen since high school. I have kept a lot of junk, but some of the things are priceless to me.
One of the things I have found is my baby blanket. Mark washed my blanket today and had Annadele take a nap with it. He said she was very excited to have my blanket. I didn't see it, but I will have to take his word for it. What a find. I can't believe I have kept it so long. It is silky on one side, and has Holly Hobby on the other. I loved my blanket. I guess I still do.
What a trip.

4 comments:

Mandos said...

I remember your Holly Hobby Blanket! I can't believe that it is still in good condition! It is always fun to go down memory lane.
Mom and I went through the box of pictures that you had of the Sharp's. It was interesting to see all of them. I wish a sharp was there to tell me about some of the people. Mom did her best but there was still allot we had no idea who they where.

Marnie said...

I'm glad you were finally able to get your stuff. Did I tell you mom found another box of yours when she came home. Anyway that is cool about your blanket! How fun.

Amy and Mike said...

How fun. I bet it was nice for Mom to be able to see you guys so you both got something nice out of the visit. I hear that Annadele is getting so big and growing up so fast. We'll have to get together soon!

Mom in Orem said...

Yes! Can you believe I drove all the way down to Las Vegas to make sure you got all your boxes and then left one. Go figure.

Loved being with you! It was a wonderful weekend! The picture of you and Annedele is wonderful!