Princess ky 3

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Befor and After



I thought it would be fun to do some before and after shots. Kimi and I had our baby's just months a part, and it was so fun to see Keiomee and Annadele together. I am so lucky to have Kimi as a friend. And I am very grateful for her friendship.
Not much is going on in the Andal house. Sarah starts the Second grade on Monday. For me, work has been slower than usual. This is a nice change from years past. But I also think I like being really busy. But at least I am not having to remind my self to breathe. That is good too.

5 comments:

Monica said...

How cute! That is fun that you have before and after pictures.

Team Schiele said...

I hope your girls will grow up to be as close as you two are.

Marnie said...

So fun! Those girls are so cute! The babies aren't bad either.

Mom in Orem said...

Kimi has always been an amazing friend. How fun to have babies together. I 'm missing you!

Mandos said...

A good friend is hard to find. I love the pics!! how fun!