Princess ky 3

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy belated Easter




We want to wish everyone a happy belated Easter. I feel like it has taken me this long to get back in the grove of things and do the simple things of life like shower. We are lucky to have Mark's parents here for the week. they flew in Saturday and Adele actually left Wednesday morning but Tony will be with us til the 20th. We had a nice easter. Adele had bought beautiful dresses for Sarah and Annadele. We were blessed to have Sarah with us this year. As I was feeding Annadele I could here everyone else having Easter egg hunts, and saying warmer, warmer, colder, colder, hotter, hotter. We went to church and then Mark had made a Sunday gravy. It was delicious.
We ended the day with a family home evening reading scriputers about the atonement. It makes me feel so greatful for the Atonement and our Savior.

5 comments:

Mandos said...

I'm so happy you posted!!
Great pics!. I love the family pic, especially like how Annadele is crying! It's great!
I am sooo excited to see her tomorrow!

Monica said...

Oh how cute your family is. Annadelle is already looking bigger from the pictures. I'm glad you had a good Easter. So are you already back to church?

Team Schiele said...

Yeah for pictures! Yeah for a new post. Glad you had a nice easter. Miss you!

Mom in Orem said...

Yipee! Pictures! A post! I love Sarah giving Annadelle a nose kiss. Thanks for sharing! Give Sarah a nose kiss from her grandma ann. Love seeing Adele and Tony too.

Marnie said...

I am so glad you posted! We miss you guys! I can't wait until I get to meet my beautiful new niece and see you guys. Good luck with the shower thing - some days are just easier than others!