Princess ky 3

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas parade






Ok
So after how many months of no new blog we are going to try this again.
Our life is still crazy. Our house is still full of boxes. Who knows if we will decorate for Christmas? I think it is more important to me to have a house unpacked and organized than to decorate for Christmas. But we might have to do a little bit for Sarah. But I know I will get done one box at a time.

Yesterday, Sarah was in the Boulder City Christmas parade. She was dancing with her dance group Triple Threat. We had a great time cheering on everyone, and lending support to the dance group. Mark was there the night before to help with the float, and then eariler before the parade to help set it up. We were much better prepared than last year. Last year we just showed up, and I froze. My toes felt like they were going numb. So this year we brought chairs, warm clothes, and food to snack on. Being prepared can make a difference, and sitting in the cold a lot more enjoyable. Sarah did an awesome job.

5 comments:

Mandos said...

Yeah!!! It's about time!

Looks like you guys had a good time at the parade. Good luck un packing!

Amy and Mike said...

Hurray for a new post!! Keep them coming. I bet it is crazy trying to get everything unpacked. Hopefully you can get something up to feel of the Christmas spirit. It sounds like Sarah did a great job and what a fun thing for her to participate in . Happy Holidays.

Monica said...

Wow. A post. I'm proud of you. It is fun to see the pictures and heare about what you are doing. Hopefully you'll get unpacked soon. Only do what you can do though. Don't over do it. It sure was fun to see you all on Thanksgiving.

Team Schiele said...

Yeah for a new post, and Yeah for Sarah. Glad you stayed warm in toasty vegas :)

Marnie said...

Yeah - we love new info! I am so glad you are updating! Good luck with getting the house in order.

Sarah looks so cute. I am glad you had fun at the parade.