Princess ky 3

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The fart stirkes again

So Mark and I are in Sam's Club, and he likes to get a drink and a hot dog. It is cheap and easy. I am off shopping while he does this. He is just leaving putting the condiments on the dog, and he leaves a silent but deadly fart. A woman just purchased a hot dog and is coming to put condiments on her hot dog. She sniffs the dog, and smells something noxtouis. She smells the dog again, and then throws it away.
What am I going to do with my man? He tells me the story, and I am laughing so hard I am crying. Poor woman will probably never buy a hot dog from Sam's Club again, and all because of my husband.

2 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

Oh man, it can't beat multiple kids vomiting, but that is pretty funny. Gotta love it.

Monica said...

That made me laugh. So funny! I can't believe the women thought it was the hot dog.