Princess ky 3

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Jen (Sarah's mom) took a couple of pics to practice for a photo shoot and she sent these.

I have been meaning to blog for a while, but I have been sick and tired for the last month. I tell my self it is all for a good cause, but right now I can't wait for it to be over. We are adding to our numbers in the Andal household. I am only 7 weeks, and thinking I am crazy to have an 11 month old and one on the way. But we are excited and hopeful for this new addition to our family. I know it is a blessing from our heavenly father, and pray that I can be a good mother, and worth of the spirit I am being sent.
This has been a long week. Annadele and Mark have had the flu. I don't know if I had it too since I am always nauseous, but I think it felt like more than just being pregnant. I stayed home from work on Friday, and Mark and I took turns sleeping and watching Annadele. I felt so helpless. She would just lay on the floor so lifeless and no energy, none of us daring to eat. I thought she was better yesterday, but apparently not. She had a relapse in Elders Quorum, and just soaked Mark's shoulder and her dress. Poor thing. No bottle tonight and she wouldn't drink the pedialite. It could be a long night. Mark and I both agree, we can't be sick at the same time again. One of us needs to be well to help with the children and the sick spouse. ; )

4 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

HOLY COW!!!!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. That was totally unexpected, but wonderful. I'm glad that we are so close. I'm sorry that you guys have all been feeling yucky. I hope you get feeling better. That is the worst when you are all sick. Someone needs to be able to take care of you. :)

Ashlyn said...

Amy said what I was thinking! Holy Cow!!!! Oh I'm so excited for you!!! and yes you are crazy for having another so soon! But it is soo going to be worth it!!! I hope you start to feel well soon! And that nasty bug leaves. Love you all!

Monica said...

Merilee,

Yipee! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! It is hard to have two so close at first, but it is good, and well worth it. Sorry ot hear that you are so sick. And yes is sucks having both parents sick at the same time. How horrible!

Mom in Orem said...

It is March and I am just getting to all my children's blogs. I was absolutely THRILLED when I heard that you were having another child. Hang in there! Tired is kind of the name of the game. And, I agree, don't get sick all at the same time again. That is just awful.