Princess ky 3

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



I went back to work on Thursday. Mark is playing Mr. Mom, and doing a fabulous job. One thing that made it easier on me is that I work with great people. They were all happy to see me and very welcoming.
Since Sarah would be with her mother on Mother's day, Mark decided to celebrate with me, Sarah, and Annadele on Friday. It was a long day for me. But we had a fancy dinner of KFC, and then we all shared an ice cream sundae at Ghirardelli's. In the end, I think it was too much for Annadele, but she fell asleep in the car. And that was great for mom. Good food, good company. What more could a girl want.



4 comments:

Mandos said...

It is so hard to go back to work after having a baby. I'm glad to hear you love the people you work with that really makes a difference.
I hope you have a smooth transition.

Loved the Video! Boggy woogy Annadelle!

Monica said...

That is cute! Annadelle is bieng so calm. It must be hot down there already since she is in just a onesy.

Marnie said...

I love how Mark always takes pictures of the food you guys eat. That sundae looks awesome! I am sorry you had to go back to work, but at least you know she is in good hands! Your family is so beautiful!

Team Schiele said...

Looks like you had a good time. Keep the pics comming, we miss you!